Our office provides in-person and video conference training sessions to the University community covering a variety of legal issues. We are also happy to work with units to customize training as needed.
Examples of training topics presented by our office along with examples of some of our presentations include:
- Indiana’s Access to Public Records Act
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Key Issues in Contracts
- Copyright Issues
- Student Welfare Initiative
- Title IX and Student Judicial Processes
- Due Process in Student Disciplinary Matters
- Attorney-Client Privilege
- Fiscal Officer Training
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Immigration Process
- IU’s Intellectual Property Policy
If you would like to request a training session for your unit, please contact Suzann Westerfield.