Annual University-Related Entity Reports
Please use the below form to submit your annual University-Related Entity report.
You will need the following information/documentation in order to complete the form. If you do not have all of the information/documentation at this time, you may start the form and save your progress.
- A summary of business activities with the University for the past year;
- A list of current directors and officers;
- Details of significant asset purchases or financial agreements;
- List of any subsidiaries;
- Details of any pending material litigation;
- CPA audited financial report;
- Most recent tax return (including IRS Form 990 and 990-T for exempt organizations);
- Current governing documents;
- Proposed amendments to any governing documents;
- Minutes of board meetings;
- Business Entity Report to the Secretary of State;
- External Agency agreements;
- Facilities Use agreements; and
- Conflict of Interest statements.