Open Records Requests

As a public institution, the University is subject to Indiana’s Access to Public Records Act (“APRA”). In order to request records from the University, you must submit an APRA request using the below form.

Please note: There may be copy costs associated with responding to your request. If there are any costs associated with your request, we will contact you prior to providing our response.